create your own visited country map or write about it on the open travel guide

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Something's gotta give...

The big boss just returned from his escapade to Rome. Seems like he had a great time, accomplished a lot and then some more. Came back to give us loads of gyan, some interesting anecdotes and even insights into a woman's mind.

And then it was time for the usual edutainment. This time around it was this. When I grow old, I wish I could be more like this guy. He's cool. And the dialogues seem so tailor-made for him. Whenever I see anyone with a sharks grin smile and shades, irrespective of how young or old they are, or even how they look, I am reminded of him.

I remember being fascinated by his character as the Joker in the Batman movie. Speaking about which, he memorably said, "I was particularly proud of my performance as the Joker. I considered it a piece of pop art." That is something, coming from the badshah of understatement!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home