create your own visited country map or write about it on the open travel guide

Thursday, October 16, 2003

Wunderman or bust!

That's it then. The die is cast. HH has been informed. He didn't really say much, but made it clear that it was my call after all. He's right. But that doesn't help me make any decision anyways!

I might just go to Wunderman tomorrow and pick the letter. Only when I see it will I be convinced. But then, the CD has practically confirmed it. Let's see. I only wish Chanel were here to help me make this decision!

She's strggling with the packing in the neon city. All the more reason I need Wunderman, so that such issues will be smoothened out, if and when they arise in the future.

I just hope wunderman does not turn-out to be another blue hell-hole....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home