create your own visited country map or write about it on the open travel guide

Thursday, July 31, 2003

PCB Rules!!!

Finally have my FREE DACafe mail ID with 52.4 MB of space! And I have to thank the Caliph for this. Henceforth, I can also be contacted on prakup@dacafe.com

Of other things, Lux is doing well. Met up with him today and got to hear all the gossip about those in town. Will be meeting up with a few more people by the close of this day.

Which reminds me that I need to go and get my tickets booked for the promised land. Even with enough advance preperation the journey turns out to be revolting. So I must rush and do the deed before I get waitlisted again.

Not that it is going to make any difference to the kind of people I have to travel with, but why tempt fate AND the Indian Railways?

Thought about something brilliant to pen last night. Now that I finally reached Virus, have clean forgotten about it!

Maybe next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home