create your own visited country map or write about it on the open travel guide

Friday, October 24, 2003

The comments are back!

For a minute there, I thought one had to add the damn script each time the blog was up-dated! Thank god it isn't so.

Anyways, networks wished me for the new job. Little does she know what it entails. But it is too early to start cribbing. After all, I've just landed this thingie and need to stick around for a while before the bile surfaces!

Let's see how long it takes me. Or going by the people here, for how long they are willing to bear me!

It's been a lonely Diwali. And the stuff in the house intimidates me. Since it is all lying in the hall, its scary. Thankfully, got a box of sweets to sink my teeth into. The one gift I got in this heartless city...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home