create your own visited country map or write about it on the open travel guide

Wednesday, January 15, 2003

Got this from a friend.
Thanks Jag man!

Why I am the way I am...

They have finally found a diagnosis for my
condition. Hooray!! I have recently been diagnosed
with A.A.A.D.D.- Age Activated Attention Deficit
Disorder... This is how it goes:
I decide to wash the car; I start toward the
garage and notice the mail on the table.

Ok, I'm going to wash the car. But first I'm
going to go through the mail. I lay the car keys
down on the desk, discard the junk mail and I notice
the trashcan is full.

Ok, I'll just put the bills on my desk and
take the trash can out, but since I'm going to be
near the mailbox anyway, I'll pay these few bills
first.

Now, where is my checkbook? Oops, there's only
one check left. My extra checks are in my desk.

Oh, there's the coke I was drinking. I'm going
to look for those checks. But first I need to put my
coke further away from the computer, or maybe I'll
pop it into the fridge to keep it cold for a while.

I head towards the kitchen and my flowers
catch my eye, they need some water. I set the coke
on the counter and uh-oh! There are my glasses. I
was looking for them all morning! I'd better put
them away first.

I fill a container with water and head for the
flower pots- -Aaaaaagh! Someone left the TV remote
in the kitchen. We'll never think to look in the
kitchen tonight when we want to watch television so
I'd better put it back in the family room where it
belongs.

I splash some water into the pots and onto the
floor, I throw the remote onto a soft cushion on the
sofa and I head back down the hall trying to figure
out what it was I was going to do?

End of Day: The car isn't washed, the bills
are unpaid, the coke is sitting on the kitchen
counter, the flowers are half watered, the checkbook
still only has one check in it and I can't seem to
find my car keys!

When I try to figure out how come nothing got
done today, I'm baffled because I KNOW I WAS BUSY
ALL DAY LONG!!! I realize this is a serious
condition and I'll get help, BUT FIRST I think I'll
check my e-mail...

Please send this to everyone you know
because... I DON'T REMEMBER TO WHOM I'VE SENT
THIS!!! Except don't send it back to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home